Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 55 & 56 Moving On & Up

I'm completely surprised that I can open my eyes at this point. After a week of organizing, packing and finally moving, I am beat! We still have to do a quick tidy of the old place, but I don't even want to think about that right now. I must say it's been a very smooth and almost painless move. Minus a bit of a hitch with the moving truck company ( all I'll say is don't use Uhaul if you live in Fort Mac!), everything else went well :) I just need a really good sleep, in like 2 minutes! haha Cooper's been quite the lucky pup the past few days. We've been taking him over to Liz's house to play with her 2 dogs Roxi and Burton and 2 other dogs she's been watching as well!  Lots of excitement to keep him busy, while we've been busy ourselves. The little guy was so tired ,when we had company over tonight he just slept the whole time! Usually he's soaking in as much attention as possible haha I hope he's ready  for more fun tomorrow. We're going for dinner at a friends house, where there's 2 more dogs for Cooper to play with. We've been so busy lately I swear he's gonna sleep for a week!

 Day 55- Last walk around the old neighbourhood. I never usually walked down this pathway, but because it was my last time I figured why not. It's not the prettiest to look at, but it was completely deserted so it was a nice change from having to share the other walk ways.
Day 56- Official final moving day!!! This is the last apartment I'm ever going to live in :D Feels nice, no GREAT to own our own home! (

No comments:

Post a Comment