Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40-Spring is in the Air


 Sun shining, birds chirping and plants coming back to life...sounds like Spring to me! Well okay, I haven't seen many happy plants yet, but two out of three isn't bad :D  I know technically we still have a couple months to go, but just knowing that excites me beyond belief! I feel like this Spring is going to be a nice fresh start for me. I know we just had New Years and that's when your supposed to make all your changes and resolutions, but I think moving into a new home, and starting my own personal new year in April (aka my birthday haha) will really be the kick off to change. I can't wait to get all our plans into action. Not only that, but we're expecting a niece or nephew come Spring as well!! First grand-baby for Jordan's family so its pretty exciting. I'm  also glad that Jordan and I live the closest to his sister so the opportunity to visit will present itself way more than it would have before hand :D I could go on and on, but I'm sure you all have things to do haha I'll contain myself till next time.

Day 40- I had some spring in my step this morning...haha get it. ( I guess I can cross comedian off my resume) So I decided to try and get a Spring inspired photo for the day. It was a little challenging to find anything without snow or frost on it, but I managed to find a couple of these guys that weren't broken or buried. I also lucked out with the sunshine today. You wouldn't even know by looking at the photo that I live at the North Pole haha

No comments:

Post a Comment