Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48- Medic!

 Ughhh it's finally over! Never has a day dragged on like today. I've been ill the past couple days, but today takes the cake. Have you ever noticed you always get sick at the absolute worst times! I literally have a week to be finished packing, and this nausea is really holding me back on that front. Not only that but my animals are bored to death with me stuck in bed all day. Their brains aren't being stimulated and it's causing me some guilt :( I just have to remember that a week from tomorrow we'll have a nice new big house to run around and explore in, so that should make me feel less guilty. Plus I won't be sick for much longer...I hope!
 I was looking through my camera and got quite a few photos from Grande Prairie I want to share. I intended on posting a few yesterday and then today as well, but I haven't quite made it that far yet. I promise as soon as I feel I can lift my head for longer than ten minutes I'll get right on it! Have a good night, talk to you all tomorrow :D

Day 48 photos-




Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment