Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51- Can't Catch A Break

  I had already made the conscious decision to have a positive outlook on the day when I woke up this morning. I was going to try not to focus on packing the boxes, but how exciting it would be to unpack them in our new home. Thinking not about how lame it's going to be having to completely clean this condo , but how nice and clean our new house is and what a good fresh start it will be. A few more thoughts rolled into my head as I started to make my way up, when all of the sudden I had an immense feeling of pain and realized I couldn't move my neck! I should have known sleeping with twenty pillows would make for an awkward head position, thus resulting in well... my situation. So much for the power of positive thinking haha. I contemplated jumping back into my cozy bed and hiding for the rest of the day, but I'm glad I didn't. Despite my injury let's call it, I managed to get quite a bit done. They were all very small tasks, but they still needed to be done lol so now I'm feeling pretty good about today. We have a viewing here tomorrow and I'm planning on baking a cake so it smells yummy in here :D Jordan will be excited when he see's I whipped out my favourite buttercream icing recipe!
As you can see I'm not the only one who sleeps in awkward positions sometimes haha, I don't think she suffers the consequences though :P

Goodnight, Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment