Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39- And The Motivation Kicks in!


Day 39-  A chilly morning walk with my little guy. It's so funny when he's full of energy, bouncing from snow pile to snow pile at full force. Funny until he directs his launch at you haha. I'm guessing he's at least 30Ibs by now, but it feels like 50 when he lands on you! I sure hope he grows out of that habit before he's full grown. I can see that causing some major problems. I finally started filling up those moving boxes. You'd think with all the organizing I did in preparation for packing, I would be alot further by now. Oh well, I'm on fire with it now. As the date get's closer I get more motivated to just get the packing portion over with so I can start looking at paint samples!!!

Have a great day, Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment