Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 37/38...


 I woke up this morning the best possible way. Sun beaming through the window shades, my man still sound asleep to the left and my pup slowly creeping up my right to say "Good Morning Mom!". Needless to say, it was a good start to the morning. On from there Jordan and I went grocery shopping, took Coop for a scoot around the block and had a nap :D I heart naps. The perfect way to refresh before getting to work!

Day 38- I took this pic on our last adventure of the day. Although it was nice and sunny all day, it was absolutely freezing! Taking my hands from the comfort of my wooly grey mittens was like torture. Luckily I pulled through and got a couple shots in for the day. This was my favourite of the bunch. I wish I had been warm enough to sit back and enjoy the scenery, but truthfully I nearly sprinted home I was so cold. That's what photos are for, capturing a moment. Now I can sit back on the couch, snuggle up with one of my cats and take in the sunset.....on my laptop. Haha oh geez Anyway I hope everyone had as good a day as I did, if not there's always tomorrow :D

P.S. Sorry the photo is such small scale, when I enlarge it my blog archive covers nearly half of the image.

Goodnight,
Britt*

Yesterday's Photo of the day, Day 37 of 365
Jordan and I taking a late night stroll around the pond. I was having fun messing around with the camera in such low light. There was some pretty fun shots at the end of the night. No masterpieces, but some interesting outcomes with the lighting which was neat to see. The reflective details on Jordan's jacket really light up. It almost looks like a face haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment