Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49- Get moving

The panic has arrived! We met with our realtor today and she handed us the keys to our new home!! As excited as we are there is plenty to get done before we can actually move in. I have to finish packing up the house, confirm a sitter for the dog, call all the hook-up companies for cable, water etc.... My mind is moving a mile a minute at the moment. We did however take some time to bring in a couple new items we bought especially for the house and set them up. It was kind of nice just sitting there, the two of us in our new home. A home we actually own and can do with what we please! I'm strangely excited to be able to hang photos and such with nails instead of pins haha I make the rules now :D
 Well as lame as it sounds for a Friday night...I'm off to bed. I probably could have gone to bed hours ago to be honest. Packing boxes can really tire a girl out!
Have a good night, Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment