Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41-Packing of a different sort...

Day 41- Well I'm taking a break from packing, to pack....make sense? Haha Fortunately for me I'm packing to go on weekend trip as opposed to filling boxes with books and cookware! Jordan and I are both super anxious to get to Grande Prairie to visit his sister and her boyfriend. They live on the most beautiful piece of land with tons of animals to keep you busy. It's a little more exciting this time around because we get to visit once more before their little bun in the oven arrives!  Also Cooper only gets to play with other dog's a few times a month, so being able to join in on all the fun with their dogs will be a nice treat :) I am kind of dreading the very long drive. Cooper hasn't been in the truck for longer than an hour, so I'm not sure how much fun he's going to have with 8-10 :p I guess time can only tell....darn.
Because they do live a bit off the grid, I won't be able to Blog or upload my photos for my Project 365 :( 
I will however hopefully be able to update via my iphone if we decide to venture into town. Which I certainly hope we do, because I have been obsessed with looking at baby clothing, furniture etc, but I feel weird considering I'm not the one having a baby hahah With that being said, I wish you all an awesome weekend and a lovely Valentines Day <3

Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment