Friday, February 4, 2011

Back In The Swing Of Things!

  Whoa, a whole week I've been away from my best friends and constant companions......my camera & computer haha. I honestly haven't been this busy for longer than I can even remember. Between buying a house, paper signing, packing and even more appointments/meetings I've barely had time to nurse this stubborn cold :(  It's pretty sad when a self proclaimed "night owl" like myself can barely keep her head up past 9pm! That's craziness around my household! I'm so happy to be back to my routine now. I've missed blogging terribly, things have been moving so fast I have no shortage of things to blog about haha. Luckily I have been able to keep track of my Project 365 photos, finding time to take them when I take Cooper outside, or when we're having a split second of downtime inside. If it weren't for those little puppy potty breaks outside, I'd have cabin fever by now lol
  Now for Project 365 pictures!! Here's a re-cap of my week......
Day 28- A walk in the woods.
Day 29- Packing up an old friend...
Day 30- Right outside my door.
Day 31- Can you see what I see?
Day 32- Another shot of one of my fav tree's, toughing out the winter season :)
Day 33- One of coop's fav snacks.......he's so strange haha
Day 34- The first bug I've seen since....I can't even remember!

Day 35- Power outage!!! Yikes!!

So there ya go, you're all caught up on my life haha. I certainly hope you are all doing well! Have a great  night :D
Britt*


No comments:

Post a Comment