Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 36 of 365!

 Cooper and I just returned from a rather difficult walk around the pond. The warm weather from days ago melted the snow, and today the freezing wind has frozen even the lightest footprints in place. Walking around the path was like trying to navigate your way down a bobsled track on foot! With the added difficulty of speed bumps made from snow drifts :) Fun! Oh well, at least our earlier walk was nice. It was actually sort of peaceful around dinner time. The weather was really calm for about thirty minutes(just enough time to get a few photos) haha and then reverted back to me just barely escaping windburn on my nearly numb face. Oh and I got some exercise in for the day, bonus! My legs are kind of burning, I'm not going to lie haha I feel like an accomplished athlete after today's travels.....I think I deserve some Ice cream :D Maybe after that I can stop staring at the boxes and pack them!....or maybe they should stop staring at me and pack themselves!? haha Just a thought :p Anyway...............
 Day 36- We went off route early this evening and did a little scoot around the block. They're were just to many big dogs at the park and they don't all appreciate Cooper's ummm.....enthusiasm I suppose haha Usually he does really well, but most of them were off leash and it made me a little to nervous to test it out on my own.I'm not surprised there was so many dogs there everyone had the same idea ,taking advantage of the split second of half decent weather! Maybe when the boys get home from work we'll take him back and see if anyone's still hanging around that he can play with. Until then I'm on dinner duty! Take care, and have a great Saturday night!
Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment