Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project 365 Days 53 & 54

Day 54-The walkway around the pond is so thick with ice, it's like a skating rink! I can't tell you how many times I've come close to breaking an ankle, arm, wrist etc... I can't believe just a few day's ago I was feeling like Spring was making it's way back. I was soo wrong haha If I wasn't ready for the snow to take a hike before, I certainly am now!

   Day 53- After taking a couple truck loads of our belongings to the new house, we decided to take a quick peek of our neighbourhood. There is definitely more places near by that we can walk Cooper at. It's nice that a good majority of them he's able to run off leash. It sounds backwards, but for some reason he listens better when he's not on the leash lol I shouldn't discredit  him, he is a pretty good listener. I've just noticed when he has a bit more freedom, he's a little more open to my suggestions haha

Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment