Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27- A thorn in my side

Today I am in a prickly mood. This girl definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Seems no matter what I do I just can't shake it. Do you ever have one of those days, that no matter how much you practice patience, things go south anyhow. Why is that? Some days the harder you try, the worse the outcome. That is so backwards. Im sure my outlook will change with a fresh start tomorrow...maybe keep your fingers crossed for me just incase :) Well, on the brighter side of things I managed to put together some home made Mac n' cheese! I'm going to be pretty popular around my house when Jordan wakes up for night-shift and realizes I made his fav dish for his lunch. Geez I'm good haha. 




Today I managed to take a few photos that reflected my mood , prickly and cold lol Oh well, on to better things tomorrow!

Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment