Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dog on the loose!

What a good day I had today. It was sunny out but still frozen enough I didn't have to trek through slush, which means no wet dog today ....finally (insert giant smiley face here haha). It seemed as though everything lined up perfectly...I had all my errands done before noon, the animals were all hanging out and Coop was ready to nap whenever I needed him to settle down. I am a happy mom today I tell ya! Not to mention I had the best evening stroll with the dog tonight. You can't see it in the photos but the sun was just about ready to go down and it was surprisingly warm, which was a nice break for my little red nose haha We met the nicest kids on our walk, they had the cutest freckly faces I've ever seen. These girls were so sweet, completely gushing over Cooper. It was hard to tell who was more excited to see who! All in all it was a heck of a good day.  Let's hope the rest of the night goes as swimingly :D


I wish they weren't so blurry but I was trying to manage the controls with mittens on haha, but I still love them!

 Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment