Thursday, January 20, 2011

Days 19 & 20 of 365!

These past few days I've been gearing up to start packing up the house. I know I have a month to get it all done, but I always intend on getting a head start, and then all of the sudden it's moving day! Everyday I've been setting things aside that I don't use on a daily basis, packing them up, and then labelling them. If my predictions are correct, this could be the easiest move I've ever had......now that I've said that I have a feeling somethings bound to go wrong. To good to be true, as they say. I have my fingers crossed anyhow. Considering I didn't post my Project 365 photo yesterday I'm going to include it in this post, just so I don't get off track......
 Day 20- This photo sort of reminded me of a vintage holiday card or something along those lines. Not going to lie it made me sad  the Christmas season passed so quickly. Seems I hardly had time to enjoy it, then again time with family and friends is never quite enough is it..or on the other hand sometimes it feels like to much time haha.
Day 19- We didn't venture out to much yesterday so I made sure to keep the camera on hand around the house. Cooper is even cute when he's making a big mess...I wonder how long that will last!?

Britt*

1 comment: