Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18

 I hope everyone's Tuesday made up for the slow going Monday! To be honest I didn't do much today, again my excuse is the frigid cold outside my door...surprise surprise :p I did manage to take a couple pics of my cat Dolly as she tried desperately to cuddle in for a long nap. If you've ever met my cats you'll know what a huge accomplishment this whole cuddling thing is for them. I have tried literally for years to mold my cats into top notch cuddlers. I guess they would, very rarely, pay you some attention. If they thought you deserved it that is haha But now that we have Cooper running around these cats are relentless when it come to getting the attention. I have 4 shadows now and oddly enough only one looks like me !

Good night. Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment