Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365!

So it's a new year, and I believe that calls for a fresh new start! Not only is this blog a new project for me, but I've decided to take part in Project 365. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Project 365 is basically a commitment to take at least one photo a day, for one full year. I have attempted to do this in the past but unfortunately procrastination got the better side of me and slowly I stopped. This year will be different! Now that I have let everybody know just what I'm up to, I'm ready to fully immerse myself into this and will not quit. I hope everybody enjoys the small tid-bits of my daily life and the images I choose to share :D I guess you could call this somewhat of a visual journal of sorts. In saying that, take a peek and I hope you like it. Cheers!

Day 16- Cooper (my 5 month old Golden Retriever) and I decided to stay cuddled inside with the cats and a big pot of tea today! Usually I feel terrible when the weather is this cold and I'm not able to bring the dog for some good exercise. Today on the other hand he was in no rush to go into the cold, which suites me just fine! I was going to post the previous 15 days of this project today, but have decided to link my Facebook page instead of overwhelming you all with photos for my very first post. I already have an album dedicated to this little project of mine, so if you're interested in seeing what I've been up to so far this year, please feel free to go look. Don't feel limited to just check out that album, there's plenty more to look at. So go on..press the link, I wouldn't steer you wrong :D

No comments:

Post a Comment