Monday, January 24, 2011

And she's back!

 Whoa, it feels as if I've been sick for far longer than 4 days! I've been hiding in bed for the past few days trying to kick this horrendous bug that's taken ahold of my house. I guess I should just be happy I can walk around the house without being consumed with motion sickness lol I sure hope everyone had a good weekend, and a germ free weekend aswell!
 Im not sure about the area you live in but the weather here has been crazy warm for the past couple of days. Generally I prefer the weather to be warmer than cooler, but with all this melting snow I think I'd prefer Mr.frost to come back. After each time I took Cooper outside today he got scruffier and scruffier. It's nice he can stay out longer, but oh my goodness does he ever stink! Melting snow = wet smelly dog .
 Even though I've been ill, theres no excuses when it come to taking care of your pets, so I did still have to venture out to take the little critter out for bathroom breaks. If it wasn't for him I would be alot farther behind in my photo project :) I guess I should throw him a bone hehe
 Sooo anywho here's a little re-cap of the last couple days around neighbourhood...
 Day23- I took this shots along with a couple other that I thought would make a nice canvas stretch piece for my entry way....I'll have to think about it!? Hmm
 Day 21- I never get tired of these shots, It makes me so happy when he gets all excited and barrels towards me. I spend all day with him so usually it's no big deal when he sees me, so I really soak the special attention in when he does dish it out.
 Day 24- Cooper loves climbing the piles of snow and then jumping off of them. He's my wild child lol
Day 22-This photo reminded me of the Batman light haha You know the beam of light with the bat sign he breaks out when he's saving people. Haha I don't know, it's silly but thats what I see :p

P.S. I apologize the photos aren't in order, I treid but for some reason no matter which order I uploaded them, they wanted to stay this way haha.

Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment