Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Begins..

  Wow. I can't even begin to tell you how hectic things have been lately. As much as I enjoy unpacking and organizing, this move really has my head spinning. I'm a creature of habit so having my routine up in the air has sort of thrown me for a loop. I miss blogging and posting photos on a regular basis. I haven't even had the chance to tour around my new stomping grounds yet, let alone take pictures of it... I figure a couple more days to settle in and I'll be back in the swing of it all. I'm really looking forward to that :D
I'm also looking forward to decorating the house! I've been collecting paint samples and magazines for inspiration since, pretty much forever LOL. I can't wait to start painting sample swatches on the wall, and hanging up photos. I just hope I can narrow down all the choices. We have a lot to look forward to, but there's going to be a lot of work along the way. It's all worth it in the end. I'm just excited to see everything come together. Not only with the house but all of the project's I've taken on this new year. I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens next..

No comments:

Post a Comment