Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Has Sprung :)

 Well hello! It has been quite some time since my last posting, and I certainly have missed rambling about my day to those of you all :) I have been so wrapped up in house projects, appointments and taking care of my kids (by now you know I mean my pets haha) that my blog has sadly fallen behind. I do intend on updating this page every couple days now that I feel I have the proper organizing system down. I tell ya this new office  really makes a huge difference with my system. I've always been a little bit obsessive about writing in my day planner, and labelling just about everything, but with the extra space it really make it easier to organize all my odds n' ends. There is a place for everything and that's exactly how I like things. Now for the rest of the house to magically fall into place haha
 I'm so excited for Spirng to come into bloom. With all the upcoming project's I have, and fun new developments I'm literally almost busting at the seams with excitement!  Things are coming together just as I hoped. I'm a happy gal!
 Well I'm going to keep this posting short. I'm sure nobody wants to miss the season finale of "Jersey Shore" haha just kidding....

No comments:

Post a Comment