Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69- Up Close & Personal

 Company just left. Cooper is asleep. The cat's are nestled in. Jordan is downstairs yelling at high school kids on the PS3. All is good in our house haha I was going to say"It's peaceful in our house", but I'd be lying lol Every five minutes I hear  profanity's being thrown around and occasionally the loud thump of Jordan throwing a controller. He's a little intense when it comes to his video games haha
 Anywho, we didn't get up to to much today. Ran a few errands downtown this afternoon and had friends over for dinner this evening. Creamy chicken burritos for dinner and the infamous PINK STUFF for dessert, yum!  The weather wasn't really allowing for us to do anything fun outdoors unfortunately. We did take a drive by the dog park today, but nobody was there. I don't blame them, the wind was pretty chilly today. Well  I guess that about sums up my day. As slow paced as it was, it was rather enjoyable. I must say I really love having people over at our new house :)

 Cooper was quite the snuggle bug this morning. It's a little startling waking up to a cold wet nose sniffing your face. I can't say I'd let anyone else wake me that way haha He's lucky he's cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment