Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Digs

Hello!
I hope everybody enjoyed their weekend while it lasted. Is it just me or did this weekend seem to fly by?As short as it felt I sure got a whole heck of a lot accomplished. The basement is organized, the garage is complete and I even got a couple pictures up on the wall. Other than that the past couple days have been fairly uneventful. There's so many things I want to do I just can't decide what should take priority on the list. I think if I can talk Jordan into it, we might go get a couple paint samples to try out.  I should dig out all the swatches I've collected over the past while and take a picture just to show you how obsessed I've been about it lately haha I'm getting worried I'm going to commit to a colour and then change my mind a few months down the road.That would be so me lol. I love so many it's hard narrowing them down. Right now everything's painted out in "Painter's Beige", and it's just a little neutral for my taste. I'm going to post some photos of our new home below, but wanted to warn you first of their bad quality. I took these photos from the website our house was listed on, I didn't take them myself. I was going to take some of my own  but haven't yet gotten around to it so I thought Id show you these first. Unfortunately there wasn't photos of the basement or the main floor bathroom, but you get the jist of it haha
 Entry Way-











 Master Bedroom-
 Master Bath



 I want to build a huge canvas to paint for this space!
 I can't wait for the "after" photos :D

Talk to you soon! Britt*

2 comments:

  1. A huge canvas would be so wonderful! Now I get what you mean about having to construct it in there. That will be fun!
    Terri
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm very excited!! I'll be consulting you for your art expertise! :D

    ReplyDelete