Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 62&63- Patience Is A Virtue

 Silence. I usually can't stand it, but at this very moment I'm savouring it. After listening to the dog whine the whole time I was in the basement (he's scared to death of the basement), a little piece and quite is exactly what I need. So for the last half hour or so I have been sitting,in silence, in front of the fireplace trying to decide which household project to tackle next. I'm starting to realize that I don't have half as much patience as I thought I had haha It seems I'm constantly running around the house starting project after project without waiting for the first to be completed. Everybody keeps telling me to slow down, just enjoy living in your house before going crazy with planning.The truth is I just can't help myself. My whole life I've been addicted to interior design, and constantly changing the look of my space. I actually seriously considered going to school for it, that is before I realized I couldn't shake the shutter bug haha So I guess patience is my next project. We'll see how that works out :p
 In other news....Tracy and I took the dogs to the dog park on Wednesday and it was so much fun. It was the first time Coopers ever been to a dog park so it was pretty fun to see run around with a bunch of other dogs. There was quite the variety there, and you'll never see it because the smart gal that I am forgot the camera! What!?  :( Never again will I let that happen. I'm still not pleased with myself haha
 What I can show you is the last couple days photos for Project 365 :)

 Day 62- These 3 photos I took while I was unpacking the main floor bathroom. They're little potpourri balls which I thought were kinda neat. I'm not really a flowery potpourri type so I thought these were a cute alternative. I've had them for a while now and they still smell delicious!

          
                                                   
Day 63- It finally stopped. Although I should have changed the battery when it started running slow, I decided to see how long it would take for it to just stop all together. 6 Months!! Yes, 6 months this clock has been running on it's own time lol And 6 months I've procrastinated to simply change out the battery. There's always tomorrow..... haha just kidding I'll fix it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment