Monday, March 28, 2011

Lucy

Every time I look at these photos I get the urge to drag Jordan down to the SPCA and beg him for another dog! Lucy is so cute I can't get over it. At 4 months old she's already the boss of Cooper, who is older than her by 3 months haha.

  You should see them at the dog park, it's pretty hilarious. Lucy run's around and antagonizes the Great Daines and Mastiffs, all the dogs that are 3 times her size haha and Cooper is off trying to make puppies with the other dogs, if ya' know what I mean!? I think it's about time we had the talk if we're going to get him neutered or not. Our only worry is, he has a slight heart murmur on the left side. The vet said it was very faint and probably not a worry, but we'd like to get it checked out first. I would hate to just go for it and have something happen to my little guy. As far as it effecting him regularly, it doesn't. If he was faster I'm sure he could keep up to Lucy  haha It's pretty funny how clumsy he is.  Anywho, I just wanted to show you how cute Cooper's new girlfriend is. Oh, I would also like to say....if you have the means to do so, please go check out your local SPCA and see if there's a pet that might just complete your family :) It warms my heart when I look on their website and see that there are animals being adopted. I can't wait for my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment