Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Women's Day!

 Hello!
I hope everyone enjoyed International Women's Day today. If you didn't get the chance earlier, all you ladies take some time out for yourself to just relax and have some "me time". I assure you, you won't regret it. You deserve it for being the awesome woman you are :) Don't get me wrong, you guy's are great too,but today is for us....we'll resume picking up your dirty socks tomorrow haha
 Sidenote: did anybody happen to catch "The Bachelor" (women tell all) episode last night? It's been a guilty pleasure of mine this past season, and I must say yesterday's episode was a good one haha If you watched you know what I'm talking about!
 Anyway...There hasn't been too much going on around here. I still haven't  narrowed down which paint colours I want to buy samples of. I have so many options they're all starting to look the same lol I have however picked up a few odds and ends that were needed around here. Things are coming together, slowly but surely :)

(The picture was one taken on Sunday for Day 66 of Project 365)

Have a good night everyone :)

Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment