Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surprise!

 They got me! For two months Jordan and Katelyn plotted a clever plan to surprise me for my birthday, and I'd say it was a success! As soon as I saw Katelyn walk through my front door I was completely shocked. Jordan had casually told me earlier that day that he had a "union meeting", when really he was heading out to the airport to pick up my bff. What a pair :D Jordan and I live together so I'm sure it was hard for him not to let any info slip out and Kate's afraid to fly, but she braved it all by herself just to see me. Since this past Summer Kate and I haven't had longer than a couple hours to get together and visit. Being as it's my birthday this Friday I'm honestly overjoyed that they went to such extremes to surprise me. This weekend road trip to Edmonton is going to be just that much more fun. I wish so badly that I could have all my family and friends with me to celebrate, but at this point in time it's just not feasible. Maybe next year.... Well, I really hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will! 
(Kate and I back in the day)
Till next time, Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment