Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Official....

 Ahhh What a beautiful day! I think I'm going to go ahead and say Spring is officially here. Wow, that feels nice to say :) As happy as the snow made me these past months, I think I'll be just as happy to see it go. If not happier haha
  I have so much to look forward to these coming months, and the excitement is really starting to build. Of all the great things soon to come, I think I'm most excited for my new niece or nephew to arrive! Not knowing if the baby is a boy or girl is starting to kill the shopper in me haha I see sooo many cute baby things in the stores and online and a good majority of what I've seen (well what I've liked haha)  have been gender specific :( pooey lol I've also had the urge lately to learn to knit....is that a common craving? haha wanting to learn to knit? I think it's all been brought on by the baby excitement. I've seen some really neat ideas and wish I had the knowledge to execute them myself....one day soon!! 
 Apart from the future things I'm excited for, these are a few photos from things I've done over the past few days.  I wasn't able to keep caught up on my Project 365 while I was away ( I had no computer ) so here ya go!
Day 90- Hank embracing the calm. After Lucy left (one of Cooper's puppy friends), Hank felt it was safe to come out from hiding haha
  
 Day 91 & 92 -currently in search of my memory card ....... :(

            Day 93- Moss. Just another thing my dog has discovered he enjoys eating. Yum!?
Day 94-  So much for puppies not on the couch....they're just too cute to say no!
Day 95- Cooper and I were trying to do a little training session at the park. I'm proud to say he was very successful in staying put while other dogs walked by. As you can see he was pretty tempted haha
Day 96- It was so nice to step away from the computer today and just hang out. Tracy came by to rescue my eyes from going square, staring at this computer screen all day haha. Instead I oggled at the cute animals. Harley here is the cutest chubbiest lil fella you ever did see. I absolutely adore him.
 I had a wonderful surprise b-day weekend, but I'm definitely playing catch up now. Still totally worth it :D

I feel so much better being caught up on this project at least. Now it's back to work for me. I hope you all have a great night!!

P.S. Keep your fingers crossed I find my memory card, THANK YOU!!!!

Britt*





No comments:

Post a Comment