Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bring On The Sun!

 I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly happy this stretch of gorgeous weather has made me. I love waking up at 7am and being able to go for a walk without packing on layers of scarves, hats, gloves and other annoying winter get-up. There's always plenty of other dogs out and about for Cooper to play with, and there's so many cute little kids at the park all trying to get Cooper's attention. It's pretty darn cute and Cooper love, love, loves the attention haha. If Spring is being this kind to us weather wise, I am fully ready to embrace Summer :)
 Here's a little catch of my Project 365!
Thursday, April 14, Day 104 - Almost ready for Easter. All I need now is the chocolate :D
Friday, April 15, Day 105 - I'm not sure about your area, but up north we're having some pretty lovely weather!
Saturday, April 16, Day 106 - Cooper, not surprisingly met a new friend (Festus) at the park yesterday. I was so busy talking with Festus's owner that I barely took any photos. Fortunately I got a couple before we headed our separate ways. This was literally one of the only ones where they were standing still lol. You can't see the tired look on Coop's face, but you can tell by Festus's tongue that they were pretty tired after playing. It was pretty funny to watch the pair chase each other around and then take quick breaks to eat what was left of the melting snow piles. I wouldn't mind having my own Festus as a brother for Cooper....maybe one day.


Happy Sunday everybody!
Britt*


No comments:

Post a Comment