Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time Flies

 Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I myself had a really good time down in Grande Prairie. The weather turned out to be quite enjoyable, and it was almost t-shirt weather for our maternity session on Sunday. All in all we were very please with the turnout. The only downfall from trekking off the beaten path in farm country is......no internet haha. Well not on my computer anyhow, so you're getting to see my Project 365 photos a tad late. As they say "better late than never!".

   
Day 98- Cooper and his very straight tail having a wrestling match with Kolson.
 
Day 99- Spooner and Missy enjoying the sunset after a nice warm day.

 
Day 100 of 365!!! - Dodo found a nice warm spot on Jordan's legs to take a nice long cat nap haha.

Day 101- After the long drive home from Grande Prairie, we figured Cooper deserved to have a puppy play date with his best pal Lucy. He was enjoying it until she found his bone lol.

In the next week  I believe we will be heading back to Grande Prairie to welcome our new niece or nephew into this crazy world! I can't wait <3

Talk to you soon, Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment