Saturday, April 30, 2011

Props

  For the past few days now, I've been making up a few props for my upcoming newborn session. I've seen so many neat ideas out there, so I thought maybe I could try a hand at it myself. These are the few that I've made so far....



 I saw almost the exact same design as this but they were on clip in 
hair barrettes, which I figured would be to harsh on a baby's head, so I e-created them and stuck them on a head band instead.  



 This was the first prop I made. I'm pretty proud how it turned out, and am super excited to make more    and fiddle around with the design :) 


Oh, and I know your probably thinking, if these are for your newborn shoot, why are they displayed on a full head of hair haha. Well originally my friends daughter was going to model them for me (although she is 3 and has plenty of hair too), but unfortunately the poor girl is sick. So.... I had the idea to use my wig stand (thats right I have a wig stand lol), but it looked rather strange. Without the wig, the mannequin head looks rather alien, not the look I was going for haha So you will just have to wait and see how it turns out at the session!

No comments:

Post a Comment