Thursday, May 5, 2011

Going Off The Grid

 Hey everyone. I hope all is well wherever you may be. I announced a post or so ago, that our beautiful little niece was welcomed into the world. Sooo, we are picking up and heading to meet her finally!!  I've been so excited I could hardly sleep last night. Despite the looong boring drive, I want to get on the road A.S.A.P! Not only do we have our new niece there but her big sister Shae, and her Grandma :D It's a full house which makes this trip extra special.
 I certainly hope you guys have a great weekend as well. If you don't have any major plans make sure to get out there and enjoy the sunshine if it shows its face! The last few sunny days I've been locked inside working, and really regret not taking advantage, so don't make the same mistake I did (although it really did pay off haha).
 Well I should probably get going,here's my Project 365 photos for the last couple days to hold you over while I'm off the grid......

 Day 122 - Cooper walks so well on his leash....until he see's Festus. Then it's pretty much like trying to hold back a bucking bronco. Well, I imagine it's pretty comparable haha
 Day 123 - I'm obsessed with the sky lately. The sky is probably one of Alberta's greatest scenic assets. Nothing blocks the view of beautiful fluffy clouds :)
Day 124 - Calm before the storm....
 

 Like I said earlier, make sure to get out there and make the most of your weekend, and weather if you have the opportunity. I know my weekend is going to be great, and I'm excited to share it with you when I return.  Okay I really have to go for real......Jordan's standing at the bottom of the stairs yelling for me and I can only say "1 more minute", for so many minutes before they start to add up haha CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment