Monday, May 23, 2011

I Heart Long Weekends!

I hope you're all enjoying your long weekend. I know I've been having fun soaking up the sun and cooking absolutely everything on the bbq!! lol Here are the past few photos from Project 365 that I was unable to post on Facebook (technical difficulties a.k.a. technology doesn't like me much). So here ya go.......



Day 139 - A beautiful evening walk in the park. I like how they have neat street lamps in my neighbourhood as opposed to the regular old lamp posts. It gives it and old-school feel I really like.



Day 140 - Jordan and I took Coop to play at the park, and Jordan ended up having the most fun haha There is nothing funnier than watching a 25yr old man pretend to be 5 again. Pretty darn cute if you ask me.


Day 141 - The smoke from all of the wildfire going on around us made our walk a little depressing. Originally the photo was in color but the smoke ruined it so I changed it to B&W. I'm excited to get this one printed and send it off to my mom (she talks about Cooper as if he's her grandson haha it's pretty funny).


Day 142 - Took a quick walk by the Snye River today. Wasn't much action on the river, but the weeds to the side were rather charming. It's amazing how something referred to as a weed could be so pretty :)


 Day 143 - Good morning everyone! Cooper and I found these cute Buttercups on our  morning walk. Luckily I was able to take a picture before Coop realized how darn tasty they were haha.


Happy Victoria Day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 xo Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment