Friday, May 13, 2011

My Life In Pictures : Project 365

My Life In Pictures : Project 365

Day 123 - Another beautiful evening in my neighbourhood.......
Day 124 - They're back! The caterpillars that is. I don't remember them being around this early in the season, but as we discovered they're setting up camp.
Day 125 - We arrived in Grande Prairie and found Dodo here having a little nap. I love him not only because he looks exactly like my two lil munckin cats, but because he's off the wall! The spunkiest cat I've met :)
Day 126 - In honour of Mother's Day weekend, I thought Sally here deserved a little shout out. The proud mama gave birth to five little kittens the day before we arrived in GP. They were holding down the fort in the bottom of the hay shed so unfortunately I couldn't nab a photo of them. I will make sure to track them down next visit, and show you how big they've grown!
Day 127 - I'm not sure who the BBQ was more fun for. The people, or the dogs haha There were seven dogs running around playing together that day. I think it would be appropriate to call it doggy paradise haha. I was trying to get a photo of Zoe's beautiful ice blue eyes, but you can imagine the difficulty I was presented trying to chase around 7 dogs and separate them....it didn't happen. This was a happy accident of sorts...
Day 128 - We did Vega's very first photo shoot today! She's absolutely perfect!
Day 129 - Back home from Grande Prairie this evening. It was the perfect night to come home to...
Day 130 - My little boy just keeps growing. I know this may be a biased opinion, but he's the best puppy ever!
Day 131 - Cooper sat under this light post for a good 5 minutes, staring at the little bird. He's obsessed with birds lately, which I suppose goes with his breed being a retriever and all. I'm almost positive he's hoping they'll play with him haha

I have a few more photos to upload, but my camera bag along with my camera are in the truck. This normally wouldn't be a problem but Jordan's at work, and I'm pretty sure he has the keys with him.....or I lost them, and I'm certainly not ready to admit to that hahaha. I will be sure to upload them as soon as the key's are located!! Happy Friday everybody, I hope your weekend is fantastic!
Britt*









No comments:

Post a Comment