Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's A Girl!

       I recently had the pleasure of photographing Sarissa (and baby Banks ) for this wonderful maternity session. Despite the snow on the ground, the sun really stepped it up for us. It was actually pretty entertaining, the warmer it got the more Jordan, aka my assistant haha, had to carry for us. He was quite the trooper considering we had him holding a bright pink bag, full to the brim with coats, shoes....you name it! He looked like a human coat rack lol You'd think I would be commending Sarissa considering she's the one who was 9months pregnant and the terrain wasn't exactly in the most suitable conditions. Honestly though, she rocked it out hard. I mean c'mon the woman was wearing heels at one point! (photos you'll have to stay tuned for...) Here are a few of my favourites from the session....








 I am off the wall happy to announce that since our session, Sarissa and Christian have welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family. Vega Tempest Banks is her name and she's a teeny tiny little thing weighing only 6lbs & 3oz! I am majorly looking forward to our newborn session in the next week. In preparation I've purchased some supplies to attempt to make some props at home :) I'm gonna give it my best go and see how it turns out.
 Well, I'm off to the store to pick up the last little details and get started. Have a great day, I'll be back with an update soon!
Britt*

No comments:

Post a Comment