Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 72&73- Spring Cleaning!

 So much for "springing ahead" with the time change. It's snowed pretty much ever since I changed my darn clocks. Here I was all excited that the time had finally arrived, and now I have to go shovel my driveway, lucky me! I guess it could be worse...I can't think of how at the moment, but I'm sure it could be haha
 I was thinking today about how much fun it's going to be bringing Cooper to go swimming for the first time, and riding in the back of the truck when I realized, he's never even seen grass before! Ever since we brought our little guy home there's been a crazy amount of snow on the ground. I cant believe I never thought about that before. He's going to be experiencing a lot of firsts these coming months :)
 Along with Spring usually comes the dreaded "Spring Cleaning", which I can happily say I've already tackled! Due to our recent move I was able to purge our house of all the old, so we can bring in the new. I got rid of everything from old cell phones to stuffed animals I should have parted with years ago.  For somebody like myself who can see the sentimental value in just about everything, purging my belongings has been a task in the past. I must say though with age I'm finding it easier to keep just what's needed. Don't get me wrong I have a good collection of things with great personal value to myself, but I'm not on my way to hoarding anything haha...besides photographs that is! I hope all of you are having better luck with your Spring weather, and good luck with your Spring cleaning as well!!   
                                                  
 
                                                                                            
                                
                                
                             Day 72- No signs of spring outside, so I decided to bring some indoors :)
     
Day 73- Dolly was intrigued by the mini snow storm taking place on the other side of the screen. I keep getting tempted to put on the cat's mini harness's and see what the think of the snow!? I think it wold be more fun for me than them though haha

Have a great night everyone! Britt*


                                                                                   

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment