Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 52 | Week 3

Project 52 | Week 3


This week was "Attitude". To be honest I had the hardest time trying figure out how to capture attitude. Being stuck inside due to the cold and the fact I'm too scared to drive farther than the end of my block (I've seen far to many accidents from just plain bad driving, not to mention the bad conditions) really put a damper on my imagination. I was moping around the house trying to fill time before Jordan got home from work when I saw Hank launch herself from her cat perch and attack my other cat Dolly. How did it take me so long to realize Hank has more attitude than any person, place or thing than I have ever known. Don't get me wrong she's a friendly cat (if you know her weird quirks) but if things are not going her way, she's not going to take her time to let you know haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment