Monday, December 19, 2011

Manic Monday

 If your anything like me then Monday always seems to sneak up out of nowhere. No matter how much I prepare for the start of the week, I always feel surprised at how fast it arrives. Honestly if it wasn't for Wal-Mart staying open 24hrs over the Holidays I wouldn't have accomplished half of the tasks on my list. I wish they would keep their Holiday hours all year round, it's great for hermits like Jordan and myself lol. The fewer the people the better! Not that I have anything against people, I just don't like having to wrestle anyone to the ground for the last string of indoor lights or get in a yelling match over whose parking spot it was first....It was mine by the way! Haha Anyhow I hope you all survived your Monday and are ready for the Holiday festivities to begin :D





No comments:

Post a Comment